Subject: Raith problem in writing circles
From: Arka Majumdar <arkam@stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

 Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:44:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

After the installation of the new software, I had some trouble to get my patterns (photonic
crystals). It turns out that for circles/ ellipses we should change the curved elements
properties. Here is some info from RaithUSA:

Structures which are circles and ellipses, etc. are “curved elements” and now have
their own exposure settings. This is because it can happen that curve features have
slightly different optimum dose or step settings compared to area structures which are
strict “Manhattan” (rectangle) geometry. A good starting point is to make “curved
element” exposure settings the same as “area” settings, and then adjust the settings
later to make them optimum.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Arka