Subject: Re: problem on hardware communication
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:05:21 -0700

Is anyone still seeing these types of communications issues?  I had
expected RAITH to resolve the TCP/IP hardware issues and get us off the
REMCOM work around before I had returned.
I will be on the system tomorrow and hope to quickly resolve all issues
and do the performance and qualification testing on the tool later this
week.

Best,

JWC