Subject: RAITH System is available tonight after 8:30 to 9 PM till 10:00 AM tomorrow Please shift your reservations if possible. need access for RAITH Field service to complete adjustments tomorrow.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:51:29 -0700

Hello RAITH Users scheduled for tomorrow...

1. RAITH Status:  System is up and available for Users after 8:30 to 9:00 PM tonight.
2.  Lev and I are running a Beam Stability Test on the Faraday Cup on Stage till it completes at 8:30 to 9:00 PM tonight.
Please, the next User on the tool if the script and application Grapher's  graph is visible please press the save to disk button if it doesn't do this itself to save our data...

3.  I really need to have access to the tool tomorrow between 9:30 or 10  AM and until 6 PM. (Or when Lev Markov arrives tomorrow morning... traffic from Berkeley) This request is in order to complete testing and configurations on the tool to bring up the tool for FBMS functionality, and to complete and test configuration settings and other outstanding issues remaining on the tool to bring us fully up and running.

If you could please be so kind to use the free time on the tool overnight that would be great.

I also can offer you my sessions Thursday after 2 PM and Friday as I may have to be offsite on other business that came up today...

You can call me if you have questions...

Thank you for your support!

James Conway