Subject: Handing my reservations tomorrow and Thursday on RAITH to Gary Shambat as I bumped him off the system several times this week for RAITH Field service access.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:28:51 -0700

Greetings RAITH Users:

A. RAITH Status:  Up and available for Users.  We have seen some unusual communication errors this morning, but no further reports to me...

B. Please write down and assist me in documenting all errors or problems encountered on the RAITH system through the weekend. I will leave Notebook No 4 in the Lab.

FYI:
I will be off site Thursday afternoon and Friday but available online at my gmail email account...
I. E., toecutter4ranger@gmail.com

Please refrain from calling me on my cell phone between 7 AM and 7 PM as I have run out of daytime minutes until 10 -15-2011, unless there is an urgent need.

I am handing off my Thursday and very long Friday RAITH sessions to Gary Shambat as I bumped him off several times this month.

He may not need all that time. So please be sure to all 'share the ride' if possible and please fully utilize the system.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway