Subject: RAITH SYSTEM IS UP AND AVAILABLE FOR YOUR WORK.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:01:34 -0700

Good Evening RAITH COMMUNITY,

THE RAITH SYSTEM IS UP AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS.

There have not been any reports of  problems today and this afternoon and several Users have reported very good results using the tool.

PLEASE UTILIZE THE FREE TIME ON THE TOOL THIS EVENING FROM NOW UNTIL THE NEXT RESERVATION AT 7:30 AM.

I am heavily booking the tool next week for system characterization and qualifications, Returning User training, and the next RAITH BASIC USER CLASS (OCTOBER 18 - 21), AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK for User Qualifications.

Please, see me during my office hours if you have questions, concerns, or comments.

Thank you for your support!

James W. Conway