Subject: Replying to ZZP's call on blanking states last night
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 04:13:43 -0700
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 04:13:43 -0700
Hello All

Missed ZZP's call about midnight I was alseep and didn't wake up on
the call.

If the blanker states have reversed logic try the following reset
sequence: (It might have just been in his login.
SMS to ZZP)
  Sorry to have missed your call. Try this:
Be sure that the software Raith side is blanked. Then exit the Raith
application. Exit the Smartsem. Close both windowns PC and' shut down
'computer.
Then check the high speed digital scan Processer and check the far
right hand switch it should be in the up position. If down move it up.
If beam is still on on the blanker box unit above it, momentarily pull
up on the far left reset switch and it should be OK.
Please call me if you are still up,
Lev Markov will be there at 10 AM.
I'm just getting up at 4:00 AM and anyone on the machine can call me.

James