Subject: Fwd: EE Ph.D. Dissertation Defense: Meredith M. Lee (Friday Nov. 11, 10AM, CIS-X Auditorium)
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:34:33 -0800

Greetings Ebeam Community:
I request that everyone that is available tomorrow morning consider attending and supporting Meredith Lee in her PhD defense.
Meredith Lee was one of the first Harris Group members that I worked with when I was teaching what became the SEM Practicum class on the Hitachi S2500 SEM that I donated to the Pease Group Lab when I was working at HP Labs.  Coming over to Stanford each Thursday afternoon after work and working on the tool with so many talented people in the Pease and Harris groups was the main reason I decided to come at work at Stanford.

She has covered a gambit of technical topics during her Ph.D. work here at Stanford and this is sure to be a presentation that you will not wish to miss.

Look forward to seeing you there,

James Conway