Subject: ESPACER NEW BATCH IS IN THE HOUSE -- Guidelines for usage link at bottom of message
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:53:00 -0800

NEW BATCH OF ESPACER  IS 'IN THE HOUSE'

This is a very expensive batch of engineering material.

I am asking All Users to only use this material for Electron Beam Lithography and RAITH SEM imaging on insulating materials.

Exceptions to this will need my permission.

THIS MATERIAL IS TO BE KEPT COLD AT ALL TIMES AND NOT ALLOWED TO WARM TO ROOM TEMPERATURE.  IMMEDIATELY REPLACE INTO THE RESIST REFRIGERATOR AFTER DISPENSING INTO A POLY SYRINGE.
YOU ONLY NEED 15 DROPS (ABOUT 0.5 ML) PER 100 MM WAFER.  ONLY ONE TO TWO DROPS NEEDED FOR PIECES.

PLEASE BE FRUGAL IN YOUR USAGE OF THIS EXPENSIVE FRAGILE POLYMER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CAREFUL USE OF OUR RESIST MATERIALS.

James

Guidelines for Espacer Usage from my email archives:

http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2140:mss:729:201101:kgeneiibfcodmkmmjbeg