Subject: Re: Comment raith SNF 2011-12-03 16:40:20: Update on External Scan Control
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:16:51 -0800

Kevin,

Thanks for this observation.  I will continue to test to see what trips
this.

It shouldn't matter either way as multiple hand shakes in communications
occur before I get to the writing part of the sequence.

If other Users are seeing the horizontal streaks in their patterning,
missing patterns or strange exposure artifacts resulting from external
scan control not switching during your patterning -- please report back
to this list.  I am tracking all exposure errors on the system.  I think
it is only a rare intermittent problem at this point....

James

On 12/3/2011 4:40 PM, khu834@snf.stanford.edu wrote:
> It seems that this problem only occurs when lauching Raith first, followed by the
SmartSEM.