Subject: Fwd: Raith INFO 31, wall calendar, and Micrograph Award contest
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:33:33 -0800

SwiftpageEmail Here is a most recent RAITH Newsletter.

Check out the 'live electronic book' for information on patterning capabilities of the RAITH IonLiNE Ga+ nano-FIB, and notes on interfacing the RAITH multi-beam Patterning system as an attachment to the Zeiss Orion He+ Ion Microscope.  Some wonderful work is being completed on both of these tools worldwide and in the USA.  We really need to get these tools here at SNF as we move into the future to maintain our position as a leader in nano-lithography within NNIN.  Happy to answer your questions...

With your Support,

James Conway