Subject: Invitation to Raith / Stanford Advanced Lithography Workshop - February 15, 2012
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:11:24 -0800

SwiftpageEmail Greetings Lab Members and the Raith Ebeam Lithography Community:

I am pleased to announce, and to invite you to join us for an Advanced Nanolithography Workshop. This will be held on Wednesday February 15, 2012 with additional demonstrations and application specific tutorials to be held the following day.  You are requested to register using the links below.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

SwiftpageEmail

Stanford's RAITH150 system has just been upgraded with Raith's unique Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) capability.  In this context, Raith and the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility cordially invite you to attend the Advanced Nanolithography Workshop.  This one day workshop will be dedicated to advanced patterning techniques that have been implemented by Raith for both electron and ion beam lithography to enhance nanoscale fabrication beyond traditional vector scan patterning. Please use the link below to automatically register for the workshop. As space is limited, we hope that you can confirm as soon as possible.

When: Wednesday February 15, 2012
Where: Allen Building Auditorium (ALLEN 101X), Stanford University
Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Click Here to Register
Agenda
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Gather, greet and meet over coffee and light snack.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Zero Stitching Error Lithography by Raith Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) - Part I - For Nanophotonics, Plasmonics, and More
Jason E. Sanabia, Ph.D., President & CEO, Raith USA, Inc.
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Application of FBMS towards nanophotonics/plasmonics
External Guest TBD
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch served (soup, sandwiches, salads)
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM  Zero Stitching Error Lithography by Raith Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) - Part II - Advanced Periodic Patterning
Jason E. Sanabia, Ph.D., President & CEO, Raith USA, Inc.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Ion Beam Lithography with Advanced Patterning Modes, Joseph Klingfus, Ph.D., Applications Scientist and Project Manager for the Stanford RAITH150, Raith USA, Inc.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Open discussions

Sent to:jwc@snf.stanford.edu
If you prefer not to receive
future e-mails of this type,