Subject: Re: raith estimated dates for formal training?
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:18:56 -0800

Hello Ilya and RAITH User Groups with in-bound people this term:

I have penciled in Tuesday to Friday March 20 and 23rd, 2012 from 10 AM to 6 PM daily for the next Raith Basic User class.

This is an intensive four day short course to become a Basic Raith 150 User and you will obtain a login when you complete the course and qualify individually on the system.
This class is limited to six persons maximum. I will also allow 'observers' whom seek retraining or a refresher on the system.

I am currently developing a new Raith Basic User Training course which will include more depth into Electron Beam Resist Processing and exposure methodologies.
This new content will include an introduction to Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) exposures as well as the normal writing modes on the RAITH 150 system.
There are many new features available in the upgraded Raith 150 software suite that you will find very useful for your work!

Note that you need not delay until Mid March as I have lots of time on the system in Feb. and early March working in a number of topics  with other Users.  You are almost always welcome to join me during my sessions on the Tool.  Just seek out the 'jwc' sessions that fit your schedule on CORAL.

I expect to have the system up and qualified by days end Wednesday February 8.  Please keep an eye out for updates on the Raith email list. You can access this list on the web through the email archives link on our home page or [click here]

Look forward to working with everyone as we move into the future,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
SNF