Subject: Fwd: GenISys Beamer will be at Stanford on Friday February 17th = Room 232
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:07:36 -0800
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:07:36 -0800
Users may be interested in attending any or part of these presentations.  The GenISys BEAMER package is a capable simulation nd Exposure Proximity Correction package that has many features.  I believe it is also the preferred package for preparing patterns for writing on the JEOL system. The software can also output in several formats readable by the RAITH systems.

Previously I have evaluated this package with Paul Rissman and I understand there are many improvements and new features to the package over previous revisions.

James