Subject: Announcement: Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) Workshop followed by FBMS training next Wednesday 9 - 5 PM and Thursday 10:00 AM to 1:30 in Allen 101, 2:30 to 6 PM in the Ebeam Lab
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:13:08 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

Next week is a busy week for Ebeam and Ion Beam lithography activities both here at SNF and in the Bay area concurrent with SPIE Advanced Lithography.

Wednesday February 15, 2012 from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM in the Allen X Auditorium we have the RAITH SNF Advanced Lithography Workshop.  This workshop rolls out our new Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) exposure capability on the RAITH 150 Tool.  Raith USA Inc., working in collaboration with RAITH users working on our tool, has graciously agreed to donate for a two year term the FBMS hardware and software modules to aid in our research.  It is intended that this donation will be extended into the future if Stanford researchers working on the tool can invent and further develop novel applications for this emerging technology.
We have an excellent set of presentations planned, opportunities for networking, and food will be provided.  Please register in advance from the RAITH SNF Advanced Lithography Workshop web link.

Thursday February 16, 2012 from 10:00 until 1:30 PM in the ALLEN 101 Conference room we will have Joseph Klingfus from Raith USA present a full update and introduction to FBMS operations on the RAITH 150 tool in a lecture presentation.  This will be followed from 2:30 until 6 PM with demonstrations of the FBMS exposure sequence working on the RAITH 150 tool in the SNF clean room. All are welcome to join the lecture and demos.  This is also a great opportunity to get your applications questions answered by experts working on the tool.

Friday February 17th from 9:30 until ~ 11:30 AM in Packard 242  we will be holding a final information session for all interested RAITH Users, Faculty, and other interested parties to get your questions answered, discuss your FBMS ideas and applications using the RAITH 150 and the RAITH IonLiNE nanofib tools.  Both Joseph Klingfus and Mirwais Aktary will be on hand to discuss any item of interest on these tools with you.

It is hoped that Stanford Users will take full advantage of this opportunity and engage with the experts available to you during these times.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Electron Beam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility