Subject: Fwd: We're open for business!
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:03:05 -0800
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:03:05 -0800

Greetings Raith Community
The Raith system is up, tested, and qualified for your use.

Please ensure all samples are prebaked before loading into the Raith.

The only current caution is a restriction to less than 21 keV Acc.
Voltage while we allow the FE Gun to run in.

Next user please unload my wafer to slot 10 of my wafer box.

Welcome Back

James Conway

Begin forwarded message: