Subject: Fwd: FINAL PROGRAM- Invitation to Raith / Stanford Advanced Lithography Workshop - February 15, 2012
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:24:20 -0800
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:24:20 -0800

Raith Users  and all SNF staff are welcome to join us for this
workshop, any, all or part.
We have several great presentations today.
You are welcome to come join us for lunch starting at 12:15, to allow
registered attendees to start lunch and get seated starting at noon.
I ordered plenty of food.

Great opportunity to get your questions answered and for networking.
Attending are many world class researchers in EBL and IBL.

Please come join us!

James

Begin forwarded message