Subject: FBMS TRAINIGN TODAY COME ON DOWN...
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:01:03 -0800

Thursday February 16, 2012 from 10:00 until 1:30 PM in the ALLEN 101 Conference room we will have Joseph Klingfus from Raith USA present a full update and introduction to FBMS operations on the RAITH 150 tool in a lecture presentation.  This will be followed from 2:30 until 6 PM with demonstrations of the FBMS exposure sequence working on the RAITH 150 tool in the SNF clean room. All are welcome to join the lecture and demos.  This is also a great opportunity to get your applications questions answered by experts working on the tool.

Friday February 17th from 9:30 until ~ 11:30 AM in Packard 242  we will be holding a final information session for all interested RAITH Users, Faculty, and other interested parties to get your questions answered, discuss your FBMS ideas and applications using the RAITH 150 and the RAITH IonLiNE nanofib tools.  Both Joseph Klingfus and Mirwais Aktary will be on hand to discuss any item of interest on these tools with you.

It is hoped that Stanford Users will take full advantage of this opportunity and engage with the experts available to you during these times.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

Electron Beam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility