Subject: RAITH 150 Group 50 inbound Users sessions you may like to attend to start your training on the tool before the formal RAITH Basic Users Class.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:40:19 -0800

Greetings RAITH Group 50, and other interested persons, desiring to work on the RAITH 150 at SNF:

A reminder that your pre-requisites must be completed and your SEM skills will need to be at an intermediate level in order to attend this class.  Please see me if you have questions!
The next Raith class is now scheduled for a four day short course starting Tuesday March 20th at 10:30 AM in ALLEN 201.  Announcement email coming soon.

This email is to let you know of my scheduled sessions on the RAITH tool BEFORE the class that you may desire to join me on to get your training started using the RAITH 150 tool:

  1. Today Tuesday March 6th, 2012 from 2:40 until 6:00 PM, Introduction to the RAITH SEM and possibly a write after completing inspections of previously written patterns.
  2. Thursday March 8th, 2012 from 2:00 until 6:00 PM  Process Control Monitoring EBL write
  3. Friday March 9th 10:30 till 1:00 PM SEM INSPECTION AND DATA COLLECTION FROM THE PCM MONITOR WAFER
  4. Thursday March 15th, 2012 from 2:00 until 6:00 PM FIXED BEAM MOVING STAGE (FBMS) MODE WRITING AND/OR PATTERNING ON IMAGE FOR GRAPHENE AND CNT CONTACTS.
  5. Friday March 16th, 2012 from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM PATTERNING ON IMAGE and PCM MEASUREMENTS...

You can just check CORAL reservations for RAITH 150 and JWC to see my scheduled sessions too!

Best,

James Conway