Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT and REMINDER: Raith Group 50- Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users Tuesday to Friday March 20th to 23rd 10 AM to 6 PM
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:33:38 -0700

Greetings RAITH Group 50:

All interested RAITH Users are welcome to attend this short course.

We will start, Tuesday March 20th at 10:30 AM in ALLEN 201.  Resuming after lunch at 2:30 PM until 6 PM with a review of scanning electron microscope operations on the RAITH tool including the Demo Layer One demonstration in the Ebeam Lab. Wednesday to Friday and if needed additional session(s) the following week will be entirely hands-on for attendees.

Any RAITH User wishing to attend any session are also welcomed if you desire a review of operations on the RAITH 150 system during any part of this class

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway

Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
cell 415-412-4825

Group 50
RAITH Basic Users Class Schedule:

The Plan:
We will start out with a lecture on Tuesday morning followed by a quick review of SEM operations in the afternoon and a demonstration of a complete unaligned exposure.
We then quickly move into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions through the remainder of the week.

We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your substrates if you wish to write on your material during this class.
Please bring your GDSII patterns, or simply your designs  in your head or on any paper to the 'Hands-On' sessions.

Schedule of Events:
Tuesday March 20th, 2012:
10:30 - 1:00 Lecture ALLEN 201
14:30 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH SEM and Exposure Demonstration - Layer One in the Ebeam Lab.

Wednesday March 21st, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two: Unaligned and aligned exposures in Overlay registering Layer 1 to Layer 2.
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two

Thursday March 22nd, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four

Friday March 23rd, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me in order to gain your
login and access to the RAITH 150 system.
Raith User Qualification sessions are now scheduled for the following times on Coral:

Tuesday March 27th, 2012 from 2:30 to 7:00 PM.
Thursday March 29th, 2012 from 2:00 to 7:00 PM.
Friday March 30th, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.