Subject: Fwd: Advanced Nanolithography Workshop -- Follow Up on new application note on using Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) for Photonic Waveguide Devices.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:12:32 -0700

SwiftpageEmail Greetings Raith Community and Faculty Advisers:

The Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) functionality is available to all Users working on the RAITH 150 here at SNF.
Within the update below is a link to a new application note on using Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS) for Photonic Waveguide Devices.

In the coming weeks I will be moving into exploring this new method more deeply and would encourage all Users working in FBMS to join me during these sessions.

All the Best for the many holiday celebrations occurring this weekend,

James Conway