Subject: Fwd: MIBK supply in house limited -- be frugal please...
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:04:00 -0700

Greetings MIBK Users:

Seems that we are limited in the amount of MIBK we can order as of recent.  Please be especially frugal with this material and use only the amount you require to cover your wafers.  For most that means you can reduce your pour of MIBK from 100 ml to 50 or even 20 ml to conserve this material.  Users working with pieces may simply wish to make up a small 125 ml bottle in a brown wide mouth glass bottle and use that for your work.

Otherwise if  we run out of material we will have to move our processes to IPA: Water 1:7 or similar dilution which will work very well for most exposure with a decrease in needed dosage as well.

Anyone wish to share their IPA:Water development process on this list?

Best

James