Subject: reserving 10 pm - 4 am next Thursday
From: Ali Javey <ajavey@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:33:30 -0800 (PST)

I'm not a big fan of sending an e-mail way ahead of time to make a
reservation, but it seems that's the only way to make a reservation at the
moment.  I really need to get some time on next thrusday night.  I'll be
very appreciated if you can please leave 10 pm Thursday - 3 am Friday to
me.  Thanks....

Cheers,
Ali