Subject: Re: Comment raith SNF 2012-05-04 20:13:48: Alignment inaccuracy and stage instability
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 12:23:30 -0700
Wed, 09 May 2012 12:23:30 -0700
This is very strange and I have not seen this issue.   Are you sure your
didn't just see a shift on the target acquisition due to working area of
the specific patterns?
Please see FAQ No 5 for a procedure to adjust a position list to pick up
targets for Automatic WF ALIGNMENT... its inside the FAQ notebook and
attached herein...

Was this resolved in the reset?

Others care to report any and all problems encountered during your
sessions. if you are having problems picking up targets for overlay
please see me and make a session appointment.

James

On 5/4/2012 8:13 PM, janp@snf.stanford.edu wrote:
> There is a slight offset between the image on the right computer (smartsem) and the
left (raith150) that can cause problems when using automatic writefield alignment after
doing UV alignment using smartsem. As a workaround, I have been using image capture
on the left computer (raith150) to do my UV alignment.
> Separately, during today's write we got a series of "Raith DPGEN SCSI Service Error"
messages. After restarting the software on both computers things seem to be working
normally. Prior to this, the stage seemed unusually unstable; the coordinates of on-chip
locations would change by up to 70 um after stage moves of 5mm or less -- not sure if
this is related.

["application/msword" not shown]