Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT and REMINDER: Raith Group 51- Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users Tuesday to Friday JUNE 19th to 22rd 10 AM to 6 PM
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:02:43 -0700

Greetings RAITH Group 51:

If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to be in RAITH Group
51

If
you are listed in the CC: section of this email, I am still in need of further information from you, to verify you have completed the prerequisite trainings, and your commitment to attending this class.

We will start with a lecture to cover the basic materials, Tuesday June 19th at 10:00 AM in ALLEN 201.  Resuming after lunch at 2:00 PM until 6 PM with a review of scanning electron microscope operations on the RAITH tool including the Demo Layer One demonstration in the Ebeam Lab. Wednesday to Friday and if needed additional session(s) the following week will be entirely hands-on for attendees.

Any RAITH User wishing to attend any session are also welcomed if you desire a review of operations on the RAITH 150 system during any part of this class

If you are listed in the To: section of this email:
This is your reminder and confirmation of your commitment for attending the RAITH Group 51 Training course.

You must have completed the prerequisite ALL LITHO and SEM training in order to attend as a participant. Otherwise you may attend as an Observer.
You are expected to attend all sessions in order to gain the experience and skills you will need to qualify on the RAITH 150 system.

Please review the RAITH training PowerPoint slides that I have, or can, provide to you.  They are also on the desktop of the RAITH off-line computer in the center of the Ebeam Lab. The folder is called RAITH TRAINING V6.

Users are also encouraged to attend the "Take a Spin with Me" class covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures.

Please see me during my office hours if you have questions (Tuesday Wednesday and Friday 9 - 10 AM at ALLEN 31)

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
cell 415-412-4825

Group 51
RAITH Basic Users Class Schedule:

The Plan:
We will start out with a lecture on Tuesday morning followed by a quick review of SEM operations in the afternoon and a demonstration of a complete unaligned exposure.
We then quickly move into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions through the remainder of the week.

We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your substrates if you wish to write on your material during this class.
Please bring your GDSII patterns, or simply your designs  in your head or on any paper to the 'Hands-On' sessions.

Schedule of Events:
Tuesday June 19th, 2012:
10:30 - 1:00 Lecture ALLEN 201
14:30 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH SEM and Exposure Demonstration - Layer One in the Ebeam Lab.

Wednesday June 20th, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two: Unaligned and aligned exposures in Overlay registering Layer 1 to Layer 2.
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two

Thursday June 21st, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four

Friday June 22nd, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where
you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me in order to gain your
login and access to the RAITH 150 system.
Raith User Qualification sessions are now scheduled for the following times on Coral:

Tuesday June 25th, 2012 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM.
Friday June 29, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM.