Subject: Repeated load lock errors
From: Jason Ryan <jason.ryan@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:42:57 -0700
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:42:57 -0700
Hi all,

Even after applying pressure to the load lock door, RAITH was unable to
pump down load lock on unloading.

Error reads: It is not possible to pump the loadlock !

Let me know if there is something I can do to get back to normal operation.
Apologies if it's my fault!!

--
Jason Ryan

*Ph.D. Candidate*
*Hesselink Group*
*Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University*
*Clothing Manager
*
*Stanford Cycling*