Subject: ALL USERS READ ME: Log your runs in paper logbook or get off the system!
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:32:24 -0700
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:32:24 -0700
This is your ONLY NOTICE reminding Users to be sure to record your electron
Beam Exposure and SEM sessions in the paper log book.  Recently many User
run's have be forgetting to or ignoring this requirement.

This data particularly the Beam I, sample type and resist coating, and your
dose are important to me in order to properly document many resist
processes and evaluate to monitor the health of the FE-GUN.

I have grown weary of reminding and pressing many Users for this data
recently and hence forth will simply remove you from Users access to the
system if you choose to ignore this requirement.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway