Subject: Re: E-beam lithography -- New THREAD Name Ebeam Lithography using Fixed Beam Moving Stage (FBMS)
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 18:36:13 -0700
Fri, 03 Aug 2012 18:36:13 -0700
["multipart/related" not shown]
Hello Xiaoge and the Raith User Community:

FBMS is on the tool and available to all qualified Users and ready for your exploration to aid your research.  Please see me to schedule support and training sessions if you are interested.
Fixed Beam Moving Stage is a wonderful enhancement to the RAITH 150 tool.  RAITH has graciously donated this module and hardware for a two year period in sincere hopes that we will find some novel applications and new exposure methodologies using their hardware and software.

- I have attached a Application note authored by Rudd Schmits from TNO - Delft in optical waveguide nanofabrication for comments from my Users.

- One part of my current research is on fabricating Slot waveguides for plasmonic devices, and several other applications needing similar structures.
I am serious in seeking out collaborators with ideas and patterns to test write in the next two months for publication in EIPBN and Adv. Lithography San Jose in the Spring next year.

See me during office hours or join sessions next week for more information.

Have a nice weekend,

James