Subject: Re: Raith free from now to 11am
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:05:09 -0700

Zongfu,

1.  PM session cancellations were announced...

2. ZEP-520 exposures of ridge waveguide with narrow slots...
Confirming for working together this afternoon at 2 PM with a session extending until 7 PM.  I would like to review our wafer write from last week and determine the optimal doses from that experiment for your slot waveguides.
There were a lot of different trials so I hope we can get some good data from it.  All interested users are welcome to join us.

I have another resist system we might like to try as well by EM Resist Limited using a product called SML 300 resist. They claim that using a nano-composite resist system which uses some proprietary material embedded in the resist to reduce the Exposure Proximity Effects and has good metal lift off and RIE etching characteristics.

Here is a link to EM Resist Limited and in particular a discussion related to Beam Current Density and the effects of various step sizes between shots that continues our discussion we had last week on area and line step intervals.

See you this afternoon loading at 2:15 PM...

James