Subject: Re: more MaN 2403 resist and MaD 525 developer?
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:36:40 -0700

Greetings

Thanks for the heads up!

I have brought into the clean room a new bottle of the MaD 525 developer and placed it in the right hand yellow chemical storage cabinet just behind the current opened bottle.  Please use the remaining volume of the old bottle before opening the new batch.  They are from the same batch lot so you should see no change in your performance.

I checked the bottle of MaN 2403 resist and it is still half full.  It is located in the left hand side yellow chemical storage cabinet on the upper shelf in the Ebeam resist storage tub. Please use as much as you like. I have several more bottles of this material in the house.

Would love to see the results of your EBL patterning with this batch on your devices.
If you could report your Acceleration voltage and exposure doses, that were optimized for your devices, it would be a welcomed addition to the next version of the Ebeam Resist Process Suite.
I am currently reviewing and reiterating the entire set of Ebeam and Ion Beam lithography processes I have developed here at SNF. Planning to deliver an updated set to lab members and external researchers in November.  I will strive to also get all of this on our swiki in coming months too.

Please see me during office hours if you should have any questions.

James