Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Raith Group 53- Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users This Tuesday to Friday October 16 to 19th 10 AM to 6 PM
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:54:58 -0700

Greetings RAITH Group 53:

If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to be in RAITH Group
53.
If
you are listed in the CC: section of this email, you are invited to attend and participate in this class if you desire.

We will start with a lecture to cover the basic materials, Tuesday Oct. 16th at 10:00 AM in ALLEN 101.  We will resume after lunch at 2:00 PM with a review of scanning electron microscope operations on the RAITH tool including the Demo Layer One demonstration in the SNF Ebeam Lab. Wednesday to Friday 10 - 6 PM, and if needed additional session(s) the following week will be entirely hands-on for attendees.

Any RAITH User wishing to attend are also welcomed. If you desire a review of operations on the RAITH 150 system, please join us during any part of this class.

Please review the RAITH Training PowerPoint slides that I have provided to you.  They are also on the desktop of the RAITH off-line computer in the center of the Ebeam Lab. The folder is called RAITH TRAINING V6.

Users are also encouraged to attend the "Take a Spin with Me" class covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures.

Please see me during my office hours if you have questions (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 - 10 AM at ALLEN 31)

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
cell 415-412-4825

Group 53
RAITH Basic Users Class Schedule:

The Plan:
We will start out with a lecture on Tuesday morning followed by a quick review of SEM operations in the afternoon and a demonstration of a complete unaligned exposure.
We then quickly move into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions through the remainder of the week.

We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on your substrates if you wish to write on your material during this class.
Please bring your GDSII patterns, or simply your designs in your head or on paper to the 'Hands-On' sessions.

Schedule of Events:
Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012:
10:30 - 1:00 Lecture ALLEN 101
14:30 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH SEM and Exposure Demonstration - Layer One in the Ebeam Lab.

Wednesday  Oct 17th, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two: Aligned and non-aligned exposures in Overlay registering Layer 1 to Layer 2.
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two

Thursday Oct 18th, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four

Friday Oct 19th, 2012:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six

Individual Qualification Sessions will be held after this class where you can demonstrate your skill on the system to me in order to gain your
login and access to the RAITH 150 system.

Raith User Qualification sessions are now scheduled for the following times on Coral:
Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 from 2:00 to 6:00 PM.
Friday Oct 26th, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.