Subject: Hard copies of the RAITH Nanosuite 6 Operations Procedures are available.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:54:08 -0700
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:54:08 -0700
Good Morning,

Noticed during my RAITH Basic Users Class yesterday that the hard copy
of the Nanosuite 6 Operations Procedures was taken, lost or discarded. I
am having a new copy laminated today.

Attached is a digital copy of this procedure for your reference and
use.  I have also attached two documents that describe the DEMO.CSF
pattern that we often use for resist process development and during our
training sessions for your benefit.

I have printed out several extra hard copies of the Nanosuite 6
Operations Procedure for my class today, and you are welcome to take a
copy from the left hand desk in my office next to my phone.

Today and tomorrow 10 - 12:30 and 2:00 - 6:00 PM, and Friday 10 - 2 PM
we are conducting the 53rd RAITH Basic Users short course and everyone
interested in attending and adding to the discussions are welcome.  This
is a great way to review and refresh yourself on the operations of the
tool and get your questions answered.  Today we are writing in overlay
to patterns we wrote yesterday and continuing exploring features in the
software.

All the best for your research,

James Conway

["application/pdf" not shown]