Subject: Re: empty ZEP
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:55:21 -0700

Hello Zongfu and Ebeam Lab Users,

This seems really odd that the ZEP- 520 in Anisole is depleted as that I
last checked the all resist bottle levels this Thursday and there was
over 30 ml of material left in the ZEP-520A bottle.

Did some one take a small volume supply from the lab or use it to make
up some 1:1 mixture with Anisole?  I noticed that the anisole bottle
from Microchem was also nearly empty and it should have been half full.
I am ordering a new liter of Anisole today.

So then my friends and Lab Users, you are all reminded that no liquid
chemicals or engineering materials in any form are to leave the SNF
clean room or chemical stores. If you need wafers or pieces coated with
ebeam resist this must be performed in the SNF clean room on the Headway
2 coater.

If you or someone you know has taken materials from the Lab for other
Labs this weekend, I need to know and welcome your reports of
transgressions of this nature.  If I receive no replies I will take a
look at cameras placed in the clean room.

Thank you,

JWC