Subject: Re: empty ZEP
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:02:27 -0700

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your report!
 Yes I noticed the 1:1 ZEP was almost gone during today's inventory. Just a few drops remain... enough for pieces and maybe one more wafer coat too!

 My plan is to try to get through the next few weeks with what we have until the next order comes in of standard dilution ZEP-520 A and then I'll make up a new batch of 1:1 ZEP to Anisole.
I am ordering the next batch of ZEP this afternoon.

Thank you,

JWC