Subject: Please reply if you desire to use HSQ in your processing before the Holiday break...
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:45:39 -0700

Good morning HSQ USERS in the Ebeam Labs,

Pressured by the need to reduce expenses for consumable resist
engineering materials and motivated to delay ordering the next batch
until we start up next year, I wish to get your reply to this email
promptly if you desire to use this material during November and early
December. We are nearly out of this material in stock... There are
sufficient supplies of outdated FoX-12 and FoX-25 for spin on oxide
applications, but my not perform well for EBL/IBL.

Why?  The material has a short shelf life (90 days to 6 months at very
best in the original source bottle.  If we can't use the next 100 ml up
before shut down I would rather delay ordering the next batch until
then. Its about $971.00 per 100 to 125 ml...