Subject: Small quantities of ZEON ZEP520A and 1:1 by volume diluted ZEP520A to ANILSOLE are in the resist refrigerator.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:18:20 -0700

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users

I have just placed a 30 ml brown bottle of ZEON ZEP520A positive tone
ebeam resist and a second bottle of 1:1 by volume diluted ZEP520A to
ANISOLE into the resist refrigerator in the SNF clean room.
This material came from Rich Tiberio's SNC Ebeam Lab stores from an old
now long expired batch of resist from 2010 which expired 11-04-2010.

To the eye the material appears fine and has not hydrolyzed or gelated,
but you may find that the exposure dose to line width characteristic
could have changed.

Users are asked to be careful and frugal in your usage of this material
AND TO CAREFULLY INSPECT YOUR EBL/IBL PATTERNING RESULTS BEFORE
CONTINUING WITH PATTERN TRANSFER.
Users are also requested to report your dose-to-clear for Area, Single
Pixel Line, and Dot doses along with your reference pattern dimensions
to aid other users working with this material lot to this list.

The next batch of ZEP-520A has been ordered from ZEON Chemical in Japan
--  but I have not received a expected shipping and delivery date as of
this afternoon. Best guess is roughly three more weeks.

Thank you for your support!

James