Subject: Re: ZEP520A 1:1 to anisole spin speed thickness curve archived data
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:56:34 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:56:34 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:56:34 -0700

Hello Zongfu, Dianmin, and other ZEP520A Users.

I have always used the 1:1 ZEP-520A:anisole dilution for 100 nm target thickness by spinning at 5000 rpm, followed by any bake temp you desire for two minutes.  Formerly at HP Labs I always used 90 degrees C hot plate but here at Stanford we normally use 200 degrees C.  No difference in the dosing when baked at different temperatures.  Thickness are measured on the Nanospec TFA using n = 1.54.

The Gth for straight undiluted ZEP520A is 105 degrees C. and it normally planarizes very well at bakes above the Gth.

Below are spin speed curves for the diluted 1:1 by Volume ZEP520A to Anisole mixture from my data archive.  Please reply to this email when you spin up any of the BACKUP Batch that we just placed into the SNF resist refrigerator to confirm thickness to spin speed for this small volume batch lot.

Thank you,

James

Comment: ZEP520:Anisole=1:1   n=1.54 in nanospec