Subject: Stanford RAITH 150 back up and available to Users
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:34:59 -0800
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:34:59 -0800
Stage controller board(s) connection and / or cable connections likely
cause of clicking sounds we were hearing today.

Tested and calibrated motion of Laser Interferometer Stage in X Y Z axis
again and did not encounter any errors.

Sometimes you just have to do this three times until you get it right...

Thanks for Lev Markov at RAITH for last suggestions to check all the cables
and ribbon connectors.

Users are requested to call me immediately if they encounter problems and I
will be staying in Palo Alto tonight.

James