Subject: Both ESPACER 300Z and a new batch of ZEP-520A have been stocked into the SNF clean room refrigerator. Please keep these material under refrigeration to ensure a quality thin film.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:58:49 -0800

Greetings Lab Members

Both ESPACER 300Z and a new batch of ZEP-520A have been stocked into the SNF clean room refrigerator.  Please keep these material under refrigeration to ensure a quality thin films, returning these bottles to the refrigerator promptly.

Microchem Thinner 'A' also know as Anisole, a solvent we use to thin our resist has also been stocked into the left hand solvent cabinet where the Ebeam Lab resist are stored.
5% 950K PMMA in Anisole from the same batch we have been using since last year was also stocked into
the left hand solvent cabinet where the Ebeam Lab resist are stored.

No volume of these material is to leave the lab in liquid form, nor shall personal supplies of this material are to be taken, without my express permission.

Users working on other SU tools may remove wafers with thin films of these materials after coating on the headway spinner.

Please be careful and frugal with these very expensive engineering materials and strive to minimize your volumes of usage.

Users working with ZEP 520A are encouraged to finish up the small 20 ml bottle we obtained from Rich Tiberio last month before opening the new batch.  ...many thanks Rich!
Users working with
ZEP 520A : Anisole 1:1 are encouraged to finish up the small bottle before requesting a new batch be made up.  Users are reporting that the old batch has suitable exposure characteristics.

All the best for your research.

Good Evening,

James