Subject: Re: Raith Status Wednesday 11-14-12 at 8:45 AM System is available to Users that do not need to perform write field to write field stitching. or for SEM inspections use the coder stage controls.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 19:21:03 -0800

The problems we were seeing with the relays chattering will not harm the system.  The bug is gone for now -- may return --

The work around is to select coders in the stage control panel and then attempt to go back to lasers.

I have ample spare boards and a complete stage unit coming in tomorrow.

We wrote all day without any issues ...

James