Subject: System is up for testing.... Waqas Mustafeez has the system for first test session
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:50:45 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

I have fixed the problem with the T robot arm transfer arm and have homed and calibrated establishing new limit settings for inner and outer position of the transfer arm after adjusting the belt tension.
The problem that surfaced last evening was indeed that the T robot arm board was not swamped out with the chassis change out last evening.

This morning I swamped out more boards and checked firmware settings with RAITH FS on the phone.  The system now test OK with no chattering upon Laser motion control X or Y axis.

But the gremlin may have simply stepped out of the lab as I an still not sure of the root cause yet.   So I am going for lunch and will return at 3:00 - 3:15 to see if we are up and running or not.

Interested Users should show up at 3:30 or so if they wish to get some of my session time and I will be happy to ride along with you to get some work through the system today.

Should be fine for everyone....

Thank you for your support!

James