Subject: Shutdown Raith
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:04:51 -0800

 Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:04:51 -0800
Good Evening
I'm shutting down the tool
With several users through the day we have been trying to bring the tool up after a
number of odd events with the tool. I've been on the phone for more than six hours with
just Zongfu and Hamid to no avail.
First the computers went down
Then we lost the FE-Gun with a EHT trip. After a complete hardware reset the gun is
up again with good vacuum. But we could not complete the unload and now it appears that
the T  robot arm cannot clear the LLock Door and likely the belt has stripped or parted.

Sadly system will be off line until I can get Raith FS on site to examine the system
and get a replacement belt to us.

Thank you

James