Subject: Re: Shutdown Raith
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:34:59 -0800

 Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:34:59 -0800
Yes
Anyone can still go onto the Raith and do pattern preparation design and position list.
I will return Monday and will do what needs to be done to bring the system into service.
Happy Thanksgiving
James

On Nov 22, 2012, at 12:26 AM, Michal Jakub Mleczko <mmleczko@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> With the Raith on red, could I still log onto the software and grab some files?
>
> I also need to convert a .csf to .gds - could I do that on the adjacent online PC,
or would I be able to log on and use the Raith software (without turning on any parts
of the actual tool?)

> Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Mike

a number of odd events with the tool. I've been on the phone for more than six hours
with just Zongfu and Hamid to no avail.
> First the computers went down
> Then we lost the FE-Gun with a EHT trip. After a complete hardware reset the gun is
up again with good vacuum. But we could not complete the unload and now it appears that
the T  robot arm cannot clear the LLock Door and likely the belt has stripped or parted.

> Sadly system will be off line until I can get Raith FS on site to examine the system
and get a replacement belt to us.