Subject: RAITH IS UP AND AVAILABLE FOR YOUR RESEARCH...
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:55:36 -0800

Good Afternoon,

The RAITH 150 system is back up and in service for Users. I was able to resolve all issues with the tool which were encountered last week. We had to vent the main and load lock chambers together in order to remove the sample holder which had slipped of the robot arm assembly last week during a unload sequence.

The system has been thoroughly tested, all positions zeroed and adjusted and I don't expect any problems overnight. Please call me if you have any problems while on the tool.

Tomorrow morning at 10 AM, or when ever Lev Markov with RAITH Field Service arrives,please yield the system to Lev so that he can examine and if needed make adjustments to, or replace, the load lock belt that is connected to the T axis robot arm.  It seems to be a bit stretchy in use during testing last week and today.

We are resuming the Coral reservation queue from here on in.

Thank  you for your support!

James