Subject: Please enable promptly.
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:16:14 -0800

 Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:16:14 -0800
Good Evening,

Users are reminded to enable promptly as they come onto the tool.

Many Users are seeking Raith write time before we shutdown and take the system off line
for the holidays. I had several calls this evening when a user started just a few minutes
late!

Please also announce on this list if you can share the ride with other users, or if
you complete your time earlier than scheduled.

Today I adjusted the position of the faraday cup on stage and the FC on the Standard
sample holder with just a slight change to the former.

I checked all axis on the stage including the T robot arm with no adjustments needed.

The system is in optimal condition fr beam current stability and a very nuce beam at
all voltages. You should be able to get your best writes of the year this week as we
plummet towards shutdown.

Users needing help should see me ASAP and I will assist you to finishing your projects
in 2012.

Thank you for your support

James Conway