Subject: Espacer polymer was discovered out of resist fridge please reply if you used this material
From: ToeCutter <>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:51:55 -0800

 Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:51:55 -0800
This morning I discovered the ESPACER 300z was not returned to the resist refrigerator
but placed with the other Ebeam resist in the yellow cabinet. It was at 20 C. Temperature
when I found it.

This material is a very expensive and fragile molecule that if allowed to warm to air
will quickly degrade and render itself unable to conduct on thin films for surface charge

I am requesting the user or users that used this material this week to see me or reply
to this email. I desire to know the time of use and if it was returned to the refrigerator,
or left on a bench.
It was contained in a plastic bag with a keep refrigerated label on it.

If any user found this out on any bench and returned it to the yellow cabinet please
reply as well so I can get an idea how long it may have been to room temperature.
At about $3K for 100 ml I am likely not to replace this material. This was a brand new
bottle it was just brought into the lab a week ago. It's needed for many critical EBL
projects here in the lab to compensate for surface charging on dielectric and oxide

Please see me ASAP if you have information.