Subject: RAITH 150 Is back up!! NO problems found!!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:54:18 -0700

Hello RAITH Users:

Based on reports over the weekend I expected to see the image
acquisition card down for the count.  User Bubble, reported a EHT Trip
overnight SAT. The gun was able to recover after the arcing event and
may have come back up on its own or on the next user's login.  Gun
appears normal with optimum emission current and brightness.

EHT TRIPS:
I continue to evaluate why some minority of users are tripping the gun
off after initially ramping to 30 KeV acceleration voltage.  I have not
been able to reproduce this myself in testing.  There have been two
trips, one by LEO field service during their visit during the last
month.  Please report if you encounter this event during your session.

IMAGE ACQ.:
No problems found to the LEO or RAITH image acquisition boards, and
completed several reiterations of testing the align write field
procedure, and tested the ELPHY plus pattern generator with a grating
pattern write.

All subsystems have been  fully tested this morning with NO PROBLEMS
BEING FOUND ON THE SYSTEM. SYSTEM IS BACK UP IN GREEN LIGHT MODE.

If you have any questions or don't understand a specific procedure see
James Conway immediately.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway