Subject: Minutes - Ebeam Town Meeting held on February 2, 2004 Your comments please.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:16:54 -0800
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:16:54 -0800
Greetings Raith Community:

Attached are the Minutes of the Ebeam Town Meeting that was held on Feb. 2, 2004.
I have also attached the RAITH Ebeam Teams and Champions listing for your ongoing reference.

If you attended the meeting thank you for your participation! If you were unable to attend, you are encouraged to attend the next Ebeam Town Meeting.  The next meeting will be held on March 15, 2004 at 2 - 4 PM in CIS 101.

Please read and review the Meeting Minutes attached. Please reply to the raith@snf.stanford.edu email discussion list with your thoughts and comments.  Please use the Subject Line: "Minutes - Ebeam Town Meeting..." so we can all stay on the thread.

I am continuing to evaluate users suggestions and proposals for the final version of the RAITH CORAL reservation policy statement which I hope to get out by the days' end tomorrow.  This gives everyone 24 hours to review the minutes, make suggestions, and add your opinion towards consideration as I come up with the final policy statement.
We will then all try our best to follow this policy and see how it goes for everyone until our next Town Meeting.
 This should be a suitable trial period to evaluate and work out any bugs that surface and as needed to keep things flowing smoothly.

Last night the CORAL system extended out to a 10 day rolling view for reservations.  It was decided that the two week rolling view we desired was not suitable to users on other systems at SNF.  Herein our discussions towards a two week policy will now be considered to be within a 10 day rolling window forward.

The proposed policies are now in effect and users are asked to modify their current reservations immediately to stay within the 8 hour guidelines.

Your comments are invited!

Thank  you,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group