Subject: Fwd: Electron-beam lithography research summer student opportunity at Hitachi.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:16:23 -0800
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:16:23 -0800
Greetings,

This is a great opportunity to gain more experience and 'get your foot
in the door' with a main player in Electron Beam Technologies. They have
a very strong research team at Hitachi, and I am sure it would be very
exciting to pursue research at this Company.

If you are interested I would not delay in applying and expressing your
interest in working at Hitachi.

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.