Subject: Re: Raith Results?
From: Luigi Scaccabarozzi <scaccag@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:32:45 -0800 (PST)

HI Hatice,
yes, I found the same. Some patterns broken, some misplaced, and also
stitching error (but I was expecting the stitching since I could not align
properly: the system is too clean, it's hard to burn a spot @ 10 um ap.!).
Sorry I meant to send an email earlier, but I was busy.
In conclusion, I would not attempt any critical work with the system in
this state, and if other people had the same problem I think there's
really something wrong with the system, not with my sample.
James?
Gigi

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Hatice Altug wrote:

> Hi gigi,
>
> Have you had a chance to look at your patterns you write recently? All the people
that I saw today are complaining about wierd results and I wonder what kind of results
you have.