Subject: Ratih free from 12:00am
From: "Hemanth Jagannathan" <jhemanth@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:59:18 -0800
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:59:18 -0800
HI everyone,

            I just finished my write and was about to send an e-mail to the
raith list about the machine being free and saw the thread of mails about
problems in e-beam writes. I have not yet developed my samples. I will
update James and fellow users about how the write turned out once I develop
my sample.

Regards,

Hemanth